Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

5.10.08

What Would You Do?

Saturday, October 4, 2008


I’ll do everything for myself and my family that have not been came true till now!

Sometimes I feel unconfident to myself for doing something that I believe I can’t do it right. But my friends said that I can do that perfectly right. I really hope that I can do like my friends said but… I don’t know… I always feel I can’t do it. But when time passed by, I have learned a few things. Besides learning by doing I also have to fight it first to find out the result either I passed or I failed. So… I will not fail before war is over. Insya Allah as long I am doing it for good, I will not fail. Amin.

Image taken from http://www.myqgaleri.org/

0 silaturahim:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.